Join the Summer Virtual Classroom!
Click the button below to join our Summer 2020 virtual classroom. When prompted for a code, enter: hvxkdj2
Registration is open NOW for the following SPUT 2020 Summer Program options:
Click HERE to learn more about Tennis Where You Are, a 6-week remote curriculum that can be completed from any location and is completely FREE. Participate at any pace you like-- it will be free and online forever.
Beginning Monday, June 29, SPUT will offer in-person lessons in two-week blocks, Monday-Thursday, for ages 5-18. Strict safety measures will be followed. Lessons will be offered at Central HS, Como HS, Edgcumbe, Harding, Highland, and Langford. Cost is $60 for two weeks.
- Session one: June 29-July 9
- Session two: July 13-July 24
- 9am - 10am: Ages 5-8
- 10am - 11am: Ages 9-10
- 11am - 12pm: Ages 11-12
Junior Team Tennis
Beginning July 6, Junior Team Tennis will be offered for ages 12-18 from 2:00 to 4:00pm (1:00 to 3:00pm at Harding), Monday-Thursday, at Central, Como, Harding, & Highland high schools. To ensure safety, there will be no traveling, site teams will play against each other, and there will be a maximum of 14 players at each site (not to exceed 2 players per court). Cost is $80 for a two-week session.
- Session one: July 6- July 17
- Session two: July 20-July 31
- 2pm - 4pm : Ages 12-18
- 1pm-3pm: Ages 12-18 *Harding Site Only*
- Eastview (Ages 5-12): July 27th - July 31st, 9am - 12pm
- Baker Rec Center (Ages 5-12): August 3rd - August 7th, 9am - 12pm
- Rice Rec Center (Ages 5-12): August 3rd - August 7th, 9am - 12pm
- MLK Rec Center (Ages 5-12): August 10th - August 14th, 9am - 12pm
- Carty Park (Ages 5-12): August 17th - August 21st, 9am - 12pm